- Manage the City's NPDES Municipal Stormwater Permit
- Design and construct stormwater-related capital projects
- Local Source Control outreach to small businesses
- Private stormwater facility management program
- Educational outreach to residents on stormwater, rain gardens, stream health, and more
Stormwater Calendars are back!
Our Stormwater department continues to work with Pierce Conservation District providing guidance on Stormwater Best Management Practices in a lesson plans to elementary students in the Puyallup School District. This year we worked with Shaw Road Elementary and Maplewood Elementary, in a total of five classrooms which consisted of fifth and sixth grade classes.The calendars are complete and are available for pick up in the locations listed below, a copy of the calendar is also available below. If your school or group(s) would like to participate in the Stormwater calendar for 2021, contact us at Eco-Friendly by selecting the link below, to get on our schedule today. Locations around the city where you can find calendars:
- City Hall -
Permit Counter, Utility Billing Counter, and Clerks Office.
- Puyallup Library - Pioneer Park
- Puyallup Rec Center - Valley Ave.
- Puyallup Activity Center
- Puyallup Main Street Association